This classic Citizen Men’s AO9000-06B Eco-Drive is an elegant watch, boasting a unique and classic design, and still yet surprisingly affordable. For this watch, the beauty lies within the simplicity of the watch itself. On the outside, it has a stainless steel case and fixed bezel with a black alligator leather strap, while the dial window is made of solid and durable mineral crystal. On the inside, the combination of the blue/dark blue hands, white dial, and black hour markers have that nice contrasts between themselves. Not only that, it also has two multi-function sub-dials that display the date and the day of the week.
Featuring a reliable japanese quartz movement, and being solar powered, this watch is definitely for someone who wants a simple and versatile watch that doesn’t need any battery change every now and then. So the thing is, if you are looking for a simple watch without all the fancy features, this Citizen Men’s AO9000-06B Eco-Drive will not disappoint you. However, before you decide to buy this beauty, please understand that the color of the watch hands is a function of the lighting conditions, so that would mean that it will not always be blue as shown in the picture.
You can see some of the images of the watch below:
- Stainless steel watch with white dial featuring blue hands and day and date subdials
- 42 millimeters stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Leather-synthetic band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
- Affordable and yet superb build quality
- Simple and elegant
- Keeps time accurately
- Solar powered – never have to change the batteries ever again.
- Easy to read
- Owners may find it difficult to adjust the day of the week
- Color of hands may be dependent of the lighting conditions – it is not blue as per the photos shown.
See What Other Owners Are Saying About This Watch On Amazon
“Let me tell you, I have only had this watch one day and is already starting to become one of my favorites. It is a classy looking watch which is comfortable to wear (leather band) but I may decide to get a metal band for it eventually. So far, from the little time I’ve owned it, it does keep good time.”
“although I think it is very attractive, I can’t read the date easily”
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Citizen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Band Material||Synthetic leather|
|Band length||Men’s Standard|
|Band width||17 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Item weight||16.01 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
|Warranty type||Contact seller of record|
All in all, the Citizen Men’s AO9000-06B Eco-Drive is a simple and yet a nice-looking watch, perfect for everyday wear either in a casual or in a business attire, and you don’t have to burn a hole in your pocket to get one of these beauties.