This amazing Citizen Men’s JY0000-53E “Skyhawk A-T” Eco-Drive is powered by Japanese quartz movement and being in the Eco-drive range means it charges in natural sunlight or even indoor light. With a 45mm stainless steel case and a durable, hardened non-reflective mineral crystal dial window, it is sure to to impress you with its practicality and durability.
With its atomic timekeeping ability with radio-controlled perfect accuracy, it can receive radio signals both automatically and on demand in North America, UK, Europe, China, and Japan, keeping you on time while travelling across the world. Also, being 200m water resistant means that you not only can travel around the world with this watch, you can also wear it for any outdoor activities without any problems. Besides all these amazing features, this watch also has a fully automatic perpetual calendar so you won’t have to adjust your calendar ever again, even in a leap year!
Other features of this watch include world time in 43 cities, 2 alarms, 1/1000 Second Chronograph which can measure up to 24 hours, 99 minute countdown timer, rotating slide rule bezel, and a Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) display.
You can see some of the images of the watch below:
- Offers the best in aviation timepiece technology, and with its sleek stainless steel construction and black and orange accents, it boasts an attractive design as well.
- Light-powered Eco-Drive Japanese Quartz movement charges in natural or indoor light while durable, hardened mineral crystal protects dial
- Low charge warning, incandescent light, 99-minute countdown timer, rotating slide rule bezel, perpetual calendar, world time (43 cities), Greenwich Mean Time display, and atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
- Full functionality – slide rule bezel may be geared towards pilots.
- Can last a long time between charges
- Atomic timekeeping technology
- Multiple time zone display – useful for travellers and businessmen
- Power reserve indicator
- Watch can be on the heavy side for some (this can be a pro too!)
- Watch will need to be set up according to the owner’s manual
See What Other Owners Are Saying About This Watch On Amazon
“When I opened the box, I was very surprised. The black and orange looks much nicer in person than it does in the pictures and Citizen finally put a light in it!!!”
“This is a great watch for travelers who hop time zones. I do it across the US and it is great. For an international traveler, it must be even better. I put the destination time zone in the window, and after boarding the plane, push the buttons and watch the hour hand move to the time zone: no winding back and forth.”
“The tiny booklet can be a little intimidating too as it is about a half-inch think and somewhat confusing in its arrangement. However, once you understand the underlying logic and layout, the book (and the watch) are much easy to deal with.”
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Citizen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Hidden Double Push-Button|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||48 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||16 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||21 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Chronograph, solar|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
All in all, this is a great, solid maintenance-free watch that will take care of itself for the years to come. A worthy investment.