This clean and elegant Daniel Wellington Men’s 0106DW St. Mawesis designed in Sweden and is run by Japanese Quartz movement. Like this watchby Tissot, a combination of rose gold case and brown leather band looks really good when it comes to watches. Being such a versatile timepiece, this watch will suit your every occasion no matter where you go, and will earn you nothing but compliments. The beauty of this Daniel Wellington St. Andrews 0106DW really lies primarily in its minimalist design which boasts elegance and its classic style without all the bells and whistles.
On the outside, this timepiece is made from rose gold-plated steel case and has a round 40mm case. On the inside, it comes with a round white dial with baton hour markers and slender hands, protected by a mineral glass window. With the strap, this particular model comes with a quality leather band. However, it also features a removable strap, allowing any other Daniel Wellington strap to be fitted to the watch depending on your occasion. This is a cool feature for those who want to have a versatile watch.
You can see some of the images of the watch below:
- Stainless steel watch featuring white dial with gold-tone hands and index hour markers
- 40 mm rose-gold case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Leather band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming
- Good quality leather band
- Elegant and timeless design
- A lot of choices with the band, and the ease to change the bands
- This watch is great for any casual, semi-formal, or formal event.
- Leather tends to show sign over time – (might look more classic and genuine – can be pros for some people too!)
See What Other Owners Are Saying About This Watch On Amazon
“I received my DW watch earlier than expected and I am in love with this watch! It has a nice shine to it and looks classy without hurting your wallet compared to the other watches out there.”
“Love the simplicity of the watch and design. Watch is wear with time. Although it is expensive for a watch that has simple mechanics.”
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Daniel Wellington|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Metal stamp||Stainless steel|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||6 millimeters|
|Band length||Men’s Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water resistant 3ATM|
|Item weight||2.40 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
If you are looking for a subtle and yet timeless watch without all the bells and whistles, this watch should be on your watchlist. For its price (less than $100 at the time of writing this), you simply can’t go wrong with this watch.